TechUP Connects Badass Tech Talent With Companies Who Believe Inclusive Teams Are Stronger, Smarter, & Better.
Join Our Email List
Join our email list to receive notifications about upcoming hiring events.
TechUP connects diverse tech talent with companies who believe diversity is an advantage, and that inclusive teams are stronger, smarter, and better.
TechUP intentionally recruits badass, underrepresented and strikingly talented tech professionals with a variety of skills. We especially seek women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, veterans, and people who live with a disability.
TechUP Recruiting Events
TechUP intentionally recruits tech professionals who self-identify as people underrepresented in tech: women, LGBTQ, Black or Latino, military veterans, or people living with a disability. We target top tech talent with skills web, mobile, and hardware development, engineering and design, data analysis, security, and management, team and product leadership, IT experts, marketing talent, and technical support and sales, and more. In 2016, TechUP recruiting events will reach candidates in 20+ major, growth, and emerging tech talent markets.
"The caliber of tech talent was incredible.
The conversations our [robotics] team had were so incredible."
- Amazon Recruiting Team
"At TechUP, there is no "looking too" anything.
There's only what I am capable of doing and how well I do it."
- Paige, Career Fair Participant
"It was refreshing to see people that looked like me at the recruiting table."
- Sara, Career Fair Participant
Past Workshops for Companies & Job Seekers
- Unconscious Bias Training // Clementine Breslin, Community Support Specialist, SoundCloud & Dioganhdih Hall, hip hop artist, activist, and Diversity Consultant
- How to Create an ERG at Your Startup // Jennifer Brown, CEO, Jennifer Brown Consulting
- Career Growth Through Personal Brand, Emotional Intelligence and Metrics // Jessica McPeake, Senior Director of Technical Enablement - Commerce Industry at Akamai Technologies
- How to Hack Your Way Into a Startup Job without Any Tech Skills // Alana McMillan, Operations, Square
- The Importance of Soft Skills in a Super Techy World and Why You Need Them to be an Effective Leader // Kimberley Messer, North America Business Development Executive, IBM
- Intersectionality Isn’t a Buzzword, Just Life // Diana Lamaute, Student of MIT and Experience, Scratch
- Coding Bootcamp Showcase // So You Want to Learn to Code? Meet These Top Schools:
- How to Design Your Perfect Role // Aubrey Blanche, Global Diversity Programs Lead, Atlassian